Introductory Workshop Using Emotional Freedom Techniques for Stress Management
➡️ Have you heard about Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “tapping”?
➡️ Are you interested in having a technique that you can use to empower yourself to manage stress?
Please join Sheri Severson, LPC, NCC for an introductory informational group on tapping for managing stress.
The hour and a half introductory group will cover the following information:
- Stress and the Stress Response
- The Role of the Amygdala
- Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques
- The Science and Research that supports EFT
- Teaching the Tapping Technique
- Experiential Exercises- Applying the technique in the group
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a therapy group. Participants will not need to disclose personal information within the group setting.
🗓️ Date: Thursday, October 19
🕕 Time: The Introductory Group will be from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm. The group will start promptly at 6:00.
📌 Where: Life Point Counseling- 2209 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth. Meet in the waiting area.
✋How Do I Sign Up?
- The group is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
- $20 payment is due to reserve a spot
- Payment can be made via check or cash which can be dropped off or mailed to Molly at Life Point Counseling (2209 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth).
- An email confirmation will be sent once payment is received.
- A signed consent form will be needed prior to attending. Once payment is received, this consent will be emailed to participants or made available at the beginning of the group time.
Additional Information: Contact email@example.com with any questions or to register. This workshop will potentially be offered again in November. Please return to this page for additional opportunities to attend if these dates do not work or reach out to Sheri with interest.
Disclaimer: Sheri Severson is a Licensed Professional Counselor. The information provided is meant to be educational in nature and is not considered therapy. By participating in the group, you assume full responsibility for your mental and emotional health and well-being. Sheri cannot be held liable for misuse of the technique nor for those who choose to use the technique on issues that are beyond the scope of this basic EFT informational session. As always, use of good judgment in participating in the group and using the technique is advisable.